Tuesday 12 March 2013

I want...

Now don't get me wrong, when asked what I would wish for if I could have anything no doubt my answer would be the same as every other person. I want world peace, I want an end to needless suffering,I want an end to world hunger. I really do want these things, but ask me to be honest (and everyone else as I am sure I'm not alone if you be honest to yourselves) what I really, really want (yes I did sing that like the Spice Girl song...you know me so well by now!) is to eat without getting fatter, to stop seeing an older person each time I look into the mirror and to win squillions of pounds. They are just my main wants, I have so many more. (Including it being totally acceptable at age 42 plus to love Hello Kitty and attend The Wombats concerts without looking like a chaperone.) So in a nutshell...I want to be thinner, I want to be younger, I want to be rich, I want to be happy. God I'm shallow...

No comments:

Post a Comment